Sowing & Planting
- Winter Spinach
- Spring Cabbage for next year
- Pot up strawberry runners
Check French beans, runner beans and courgettes every day and harvest them regularly. They seem to double in size every day!
- Last of the Broad Beans
- Dwarf French Beans
- Tomatoes, Chillies and Aubergines
- Cauliflower and Broccoli
- Early Carrots
- Summer fruits
- Dry out onions and shallots before storing
- Check potatoes and tomatoes for signs of blight and remove all potato stems from the site immediately if blight is detected.
- Weed and dig all used beds and cover to prevent weeds spreading.